Just about every business depends on cables for essentials like data and electricity. Cable management is the perfect solution for keeping those cords safe, functional, and organized. The EVOline® Port pop up electrical outlet is designed and manufactured in Germany as a power supply solution for homes and offices. Our pop up outlets have an anodized aluminum profile, while offering two or three angled sockets with a rocking cover to give you a sleek design and superb functionality with better cable management. If you're running a business, you know there is no shortage of things to manage and look after.
The 10 Commandments of cable management:
1. Measure first. If you're using cable management devices that length-oriented, measure carefully before each cable management project you undertake.
2. Never exceed fill capacity. It's a cardinal rule: ever overstuff a cable management device with cables because you run the risk of crush-related attenuation, insulation damage, crosstalk, and even – in the case of power cables – overheating and fire.
3. Keep cords away from children and pets. They just don't mix.
4. Do not over-tighten cable ties. Too-tight cable ties can damage cable insulation and inhibit proper signal transmission.
5. Eliminate tripping hazards with cord covers to protect your cords, your employees, and your customers.
6. Do not exceed the cords' bend radius.
7. Do not let gadgets clutter surfaces while they charge.
8. Do not settle for tangled earbud cords.
9. Label your cords for better management and organization.
10. Use grommets to protect cable pass-throughs.