Modern Butler's Pantry Ideas
21st Mar 2016
When you are renovating your kitchen or constructing a new home, you need to consider your lifestyle when making design choices. If that lifestyle includes hosting large parties, you will want to consider a Butler’s Pantry. This choice might seem old fashion, but for people who entertain on a regular basis, it can be completely modern and highly convenient.
What is a Butler’s Pantry?
- A Butler’s Pantry is a space that is dedicated to the storage of entertaining supplies such as extra plates, glasses and cutlery, as well as an area for preparation and clean up.
What are Good Elements to Have in It?
- Since the preparation of food takes place here you’ll want to have a good surface to work on, including a cutting board surface.
- A prep sink is an essential element to any Butler’s Pantry.
- Since it is likely that you’ll be using appliances to prepare the food it’s essential to have good access to electrical outlets.
- One way to do this but without having the area look like an industrial kitchen it the use of EVOline® outlets.
- There are two great options when it comes to keeping the outlets handy, yet inconspicuous.
- The first is the EVOline® Dock with an Under Cabinet Mounting Fastener. This will keep the outlets tucked under the upper cabinets.
- The other option is an EVOline® Pop-Up Port. This innovative product allows you to have outlets handy, and available at a finger’s touch, but hidden when they are not needed.
- You’ll also want to have a small wine cooler in the pantry.
- A second dishwasher is also super handy to get all the dishes clean after a big party.
Be sure to include EVOline® Pop-Up Ports in your Butler’s Pantry to keep your design streamlined.